Thank you for your willingness to participate in The Six of 7 podcast! Here are a few things you should note before we begin.
- We will be recording via GoToMeeting or Zoom. I will send you a link to call in via phone or your computer 24 hours before we chat.
- In order to preserve audio quality, we don’t use video so feel free to keep that camera off. Recording in your pajamas is encouraged.
- Please locate yourself in a small, quiet room. A room with carpet and few windows makes for the best quality audio.
- If you are calling in using your computer, please be sure to use headphones to avoid echo and to ensure good audio quality. iPhone earbuds work fine. If you don’t have access to headphones, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you first join the call, it will not be recording so we can just chat and say hello. I will let you know when the recording starts. Once the recording starts we will pause for about 4-5 seconds to create
the recording. We can stay connected after that to chat or talk about how awesome we were.
- The conversation will last from 20-40 minutes.
- I will let you know what day your episode is expected to air.
- Let me know if there are any special offers that you would like to highlight during the recording.
That’s it! I like to keep it fun and a little goofy so don’t take it too seriously. Please send me a headshot for promotional purposes. I will be posting your pretty face on some Facebook advertising prior to the episode airing.
I am looking forward to learning from you and can’t wait to bring your knowledge and insights to the Six of 7 listeners. THANK YOU. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, Dayo Adiatu (email@example.com) anytime.